hi friends, update on the adoptions in mumbai
1. a couple of 6 month old mixed breed pups for adoption with me.
2. 3 local puppies, 2 males and 1 female for adoption with namita-
3. pups for adoption with ida-http://idaianimals.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html
4. 1 month old, 6 local pups for adoption with clover at vasai, reply to- firstname.lastname@example.org (these ar ebeing tortured by society people so please help asap)
5. 7 pups for adoption at powai, with sharan family, reply to- email@example.com
1. white and brown coloured 2 males cats and 1 female cat for adoption with amruta. female is sterlised. reply to- firstname.lastname@example.org. female cat uses toilet for potty and males go outside
4. 2 kittens around 5 months old, grey and white in colour with kunal valecha- 9819917149
most of the pictures are updated on my blog, and people can check their details and pictures on www.petadoptionmumbai.blogspot.com
efforts may fail, but do not fail to make an effort!
“Monitor alone uses more than half of computer’s total power. I choose to switch off the monitor everytime I take a break.”
Animals and humans suffer and die alike. …the same pain, the same spilling of blood, the same stench of death, the same arrogant, cruel, and brutal taking of life.
We invite fellow citizens for the elephant, maina’s last journey march on
30th August 09 at 9.00 am at the ALBERT HALL MUSEUM entrance.
We are sure you will be there to support the cause against cruelty to elephants.
Look forward to seeing you with your family and friends.
It is a movement by the citizens of Jaipur. Dress code: white
Mr. Sandip Sethi
Dr. Sunil Chawla
All Citizens and Friends of the Elephants
Maina, Jaipur’s 30 yr old elephant died on 24th August 2009.
It’s high time we gear up and do something for our jumbo friends.
Come join our elephant march and be a part of Maina’s funeral!!
Let’s make sure we put a ban on the iron ankush, limit the number of rides per elephant in the scorching heat at Amer fort, and treat animals with love and care. Bring along friends and family!
Date: 30th August 2009, 9:00 am -12 noon
Dress code: white
Venue: Albert Hall (Ram Niwas Bagh)
Citizens March in collaboration with Help in Suffering, Jaipur.