Opposition/disapproval from Romanian Parliament of the parties PSD and PNL, the opposition of some colleagues party (PD-L) and of the coalition, resulted in PL 912 for dog management (turned into mass killing by PD-L amendments) don’t go through, such as the party in power, meaning PD-L, has every time decided the vote to be postponed. That it is happened in October 18 when, realizing that if they would vote, the project would fail, PD-L has decided to postpone the debate (for 2 November)
Under the title “Bucurestiul fara maidanezi” (Bucharest with no stray dogs), 10 days ago, PD-L has launched in Bucharest, a dirty incredible campaign and unprecedented in the history of Romania, for MASS KILLING OF DOGS, which stretches for several days across the country (especially in areas where the mayors are PD-L), under the title “Elibereaza-ti orasul” (“Clear out your town”):
– lay-out tents where signatures pro killing are collected
– people studded on all subway stations, in markets and crowded areas, sharing flyers
– they illegal use the state institutions (General Inspectorate schools, the Romanian Post), by which the flyers are distributed and signatures are collected. The people do not receive pension, unemployment wages, if they do not sign on the list brought by the postman
– the flyers (two types) include:
I. populist slogans, false information aiming arousing people’s aggressivity against stray dogs wishing thus, as outraged citizens finally opt for the death of dogs
II. false information that creates the impression that “PDL law” requires human management of stray dogs by sterilization, oral information given by representatives of the PD-L are the collecting signatures is for sterilization and / or sheltering, so that under deceitful, false slogans, by manipulating images, most of the citizens who signed the lists do not accept under any circumstances euthanasia as a method of management of stray dogs and they don’t know they actually signed for killing dogs
– To create a favorable image and to create the illusion in the eyes of the signatories that this campaign would be in line with EU policies, PDL has associated its image with the EPP – European People’s Party (whose Membership is) to create the impression their criminal action against street dogs is agreed by the EPP. Thus, the header of lists where the signatures are collected contains EPP logo. Public opinion from Romania, NGOs, the great mass of animal lovers are outraged that EPP is part of this mendacious campaign that instigates to murder.
(attachment: PD-L tent; lists with signatures where EPP logo is; I dis not attach the flyers as they are in Romanian (if you would like please, let me know)
If mass killing of over 10 years did not get any result in the street so why this fight for a failed method??
The sustained fight in which PD-L sends in the street an entire artillery with an impressive ammunition, lists, flyers a.s.o to determine people, by false slogans, by manipulating text and images, is a new indisputable evidence of a mega business with killing dogs:
– The local authorities (and those behind them) allocate huge budgets – just on paper, reporting fictive consumption for sheltering, feeding, sterilization, identification, euthanasia, incineration – ‘legal’ frauds on public money
– profits by selling the dog food and veterinary medicines, that are supposed to be used for the stray dogs
– dog catchers who, to not take the stray dogs protected by the people, require a “protection fee” (around 25 Euro/dog)
– costs of incineration at PROTAN (a controversial company) per kg dead body and the transport for dogs is very expensive
The stray dogs, that incur the state no costs to live on street, are hunted by another type of mafia. Their killing, starvation in the town-halls extermination camps bring profits to a “fat” business up to 500 millions Euro just in the first stage!
Please, send your protest, contact (email, fax, phone) EPP – European People’s Party to show your indignation for their image association (probably EPP does not even know about it) with the dog killing campaign launched by its member-party, PD-L (Democratic Liberal Party) in Romania.
EPP President: Mr. Wilfried Martens
EPP Headquarters: rue du Commerce 10, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Switchboard: +32-2-2854140, Fax: +32-2-2854141,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mdermerci@epp.eu, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,